Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fall Finds

There is a morning chill around here and it's starting to feel like Fall!  I'm doing some Fall window shopping...

1.  Carryall purse

Gosh just think of all the kid paraphernalia you could hide in this bad boy, cracker crumbs and all, and still look like a million bucks!


Tory Burch Robinson Tote

2.  Sweater jacket

I believe sweater jackets are a new thing, or maybe I've just never noticed them before.  I've never owned one, but I think the sweater jacket may be the perfect alternative to the cardigan I typically carry all the time in case it gets chilly.



Jacquard Sweater Jacket from Anthropologie

3.  Cashmere drape

Another variation on the sweater jacket but less structured.  I just love the cabling and the rich color.  So cozy!


Ribbed Drape by Autumn Cashmere

4.  The crossbody

Not really fall-related, but a new style of purse has emerged: the crossbody.  It's for gals on the go who only want to bring a phone, a credit card, a $20, maybe one key.  I definitely carry way too much stuff around and have been trying to lighten my load.  So this is on my radar now.  (It won't fit any diapers with all my stuff in it, so I might need to get a second one for Natalie to haul her own...)



No comments:

Post a Comment