Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Celebrity spotter

Let me just say up front - I live for celebrity sightings.  To me, a huge perk of living in Los Angeles is all of the celebrities milling about town, doing their business.  When I spot them, I go into spy mode and start loud whispering the person's name and direction on the clock face to whoever will listen.  (Like this: "Cameron Diaz, twelve o'clock, Cameron Diaz, twelve o'clock!  That's right people, Cameron Diaz was once walking straight at me at the Studio City Farmers' Market.)  However, since we moved to the Valley and my outings mainly involve driving to preschool and work and the occasional after-school activity, I don't see many celebrities these days.

Which is why I am happy to report that I brushed elbows with a couple celebrities recently.  First, I saw this gal at the Maroon 5 concert on Sunday night.  I will not be surprised if you scrunch up your nose and say "who the H is that" but she is a stand-up comedian and regular on Chelsea Lately and therefore a celebrity in my book:


Fortune Feimster

Yesterday, my sister had a celebrity sighting at her neighborhood Ralphs, one that was much more exciting than Fortune Feimster and therefore newsworthy.  She spotted him in the meat aisle, slinging some meat into his cart:


Josh Holloway (Sawyer from Lost)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment